Circle K Renewals
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America
The connection to Kiwanis International is a key part of each Circle K club's ongoing support and success. Maintaining that connection is important. In Asia-Pacific Europe, Africa, and Latin America, we're strengthening that connection with a new requirement: each club must update the club’s membership rosters and submit an annual renewal fee each year (US$50 for Tier A, US$25 for Tiers B or C) to remain an active club. With the Kiwanis online reporting system, this process is very simple. Just follow these five easy steps:
- Round up information. For each member, get full name, email address and expected year of graduation.
- Log in The Kiwanis or faculty advisor can log into reporting.kiwanisone.org and enter the Membership Update Center. VIDEO TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE LOG IN
- Update membership. In the Members section, enter each member’s name, email address and expected year of graduation. When finished, select “Roster complete.” VIDEO TUTORIAL: HOW TO UPDATE MEMBERSHIP
- Identify club officers. In the Dashboard, indicate which members are serving in each of the officer positions. VIDEO TUTORIAL: HOW TO UPDATE CLUB OFFICERS
- Submit payment. In the Finances section, check the renewal fee box and then select, pay online by credit card. VIDEO TUTORIAL: HOW TO SUBMIT PAYMENT & ORDER KIT
A program kit, which includes advisor guides and Circle K membership pins, cards, and certificates for 25 members can be purchased for an additional fee of US$100. (Note: These materials are only available in English at this time.)
Kiwanis and faculty advisors
Each Circle K club is supported by one advisor from each the Kiwanis club and the university. To update the Kiwanis or faculty advisor, please contact Member Services
before accessing the Kiwanis online reporting system.
If you have any questions, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org